Mentoring is an informal training model, which has taken on a significant role in training of church leadership in the last two decades. We work with both seasoned and emerging leaders to provide a mentoring experience for individual needs.
- We encourage leaders to familiarize themselves with the nine types of mentoring influences (discipler, spiritual guide, coach, counselor, teacher, sponsor, contemporary model, historical model, and divine contact).
- We define, model and teach the dynamics of basic mentoring. Stanley’s constellation model of mentoring (upward, lateral, and downward) is studied.
- Mentoring includes self-paced online training (1o1, 2o1), facilitated live-group training , our online community forms and then practitioners.
- The Mentor Handbook, Dr. J. Robert Clinton, Barnabas Publishers, 1991.
- Lessons in Leadership, Randal Roberts, Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, 1999.
- Mentor Like Jesus, Regi Campbell, B&H Publishing, 2009.
- The Joshua Portrait, Dr. Robert Clinton.
- Daniel Generation, Godly Leadership in an Ungodly Culture, Dr. Erlacher, 2018.
- Brent Heishman: email@example.com
- Katrina Miller: