Church & Lead Pastor Transitions
During the transition period there will be several participants handling the baton, including the church, the interim pastor, and the next lead pastor. Our desire is to assist in the passing of that baton from one participant to another. We desire to see the local church succeed in this transition! A healthy pastoral transition is one that enables a church to move forward into the next phase of its development with a new leader with a minimum of losses during the transition. The Ohio Ministry Network Church Development Department desires to assist our churches and pastors in the transition process.
The Church Transition Team
- The composition, key qualities, and role of the transition team
- The key components of the transition process
- The role of intentional interim pastoral ministry
- The process of securing the next lead pastor
- The welcoming of a new pastor