- From Living in the Past to Engaging with the Present
- From Market Driven to Missions Oriented
- From Bureaucratic Hierarchies to Apostolic Networks
- From Schooling Professionals to Mentoring Leaders
- From Following Celebrities to Encountering Saints
- From Dead Orthodoxies to Living Faith
- From Attracting a Crowd to Seeking the Lost
- From Belonging to Believing
- From Generic Congregations to Incarnational Communities
Church Life Resources
- Church Life Regional Pastors Cohort – Eight sessions beginning September 12, 2014 with tiered pricing to allow pastors of any sized church to participate! The cohort and ICC provide a wholistic, comprehensive, systematic, and spirit-filled model of leadership coaching and ministry development!
- Individual Church Consultation (ICC’s) – More than a weekend assessment, an ICC begins a healthy and helpful coaching relationship!
- Spiritual Life
- Community Life
We will work through the lead pastor by establishing a structured coaching relationship. This coaching relationship has two focuses: (1) coaching the lead pastor so that he can reach his full potential and (2) coaching the lead pastor through a strategic plan for the growth, health, and development of the church. The structured coaching relationship will touch on character, spiritual life, personal life, and leadership while the strategic plan is developed as a trained Church Life consultant visits the church for an Individual Church Consultation (ICC). The ICC will involve the following:
- Ministry Model
- Spiritual Gifts
- Staff Alignment
Currently, we are building a network of thirty to forty Church Life coaches! We believe we can partner with 160-200 churches! We can see the existing churches of our network become healthier, life-giving expressions of Jesus Christ in their communities! If you are interested in the Church Life Regional Pastors Cohort or an Individual Church Consultation for your church, please call email John Musgrave or call 614-396-0700, ext. 136.