Two Options for Renewing Credentials:
1. Renew ONLINE. Be sure to follow instructions completely.
2. SIGN and SUBMIT original forms received from General Council. (You should receive these forms around December 1.) The forms give instructions and must be postmarked by December 31.
Annual General Council Dues (DO NOT PAY DUES THROUGH OHIO ONLINE TITHING PORTAL):
- Ordained = $300
- Licensed = $240
- Certified = $120
Items to Note:
- Renewals postmarked after December 31st will require a $50 late fee.
- Credential will be considered lapsed if renewal is not received by January 15 and will require reinstatement.
- You can pay your GC dues when you renew online at the end of the year, set up a reoccurring payment through AG Passport, or send a check with your hardcopy renewal at the end of the year.
The following excerpts from the General Council Bylaws address credential renewals:
General Council Bylaws Article VII, Section 10, Credential Renewals
b. Expiration date. All fellowship certificates are valid only until December 31 of each year and must be renewed annually. The renewing of credentials is the responsibility of the individual minister.
The minister is to complete the form, taking care to answer all questions and sign the form. The renewal along with any outstanding tithe, should be mailed to the Ohio Ministry Network Resource Center postmarked no later than December 31 of each year. If General Council dues are owed, please include a separate check made payable to the General Council.